By Festus Okonkwo
Read Online or Download A Letter to the Christians PDF
Best religious studies books
There isn't any God: Atheists in the US solutions a number of questions bearing on how the atheist inhabitants has grown from fairly small numbers to have a disproportionately huge impression on very important problems with our day, equivalent to the separation of church and country, abortion, homosexual marriage, and public tuition curricula.
This booklet narrates the studies of a Liberian minister as he describes how the Church answered to the Liberian civil struggle via participation within the peace procedure and helping these in determined need.
In 1754, Voltaire, essentially the most recognized and provocative writers of the interval, moved to town of Geneva. Little time handed ahead of he instigated clash with the clergy and town as he publicly maligned the reminiscence of John Calvin, promoted the tradition of the French theater, and incited political unrest inside Genevan society.
Dr. Slaght’s new e-book is now in print. really, it's books sure as one. The titles of the books are A story of 2 Cultures-Then and A story of 2 Cultures-Now. He wrote the books to motivate today’s Christians to determine how a small band of early Christians not just survived persecution, yet remodeled the dominant pagan Roman tradition over the years.
- Who Said Women Can't Teach
- The Camino de Santiago in the 21st Century: Interdisciplinary Perspectives and Global Views (Routledge Studies in Pilgrimage, Religious Travel and Tourism)
- asuperugatositetanosikuikiru: hatutatusyougaihayokunarimasu (Japanese Edition)
- Embracing Epistemic Humility: Confronting Triumphalism in Three Abrahamic Religions
- All Our Children: The Church's Call to Address Education Inequity
Additional resources for A Letter to the Christians
A Letter to the Christians by Festus Okonkwo
Categories: Religious Studies