By Eveline S. Litscher,Paul M. Wassarman
- Details information regarding the constitution and serve as of the ZP area in ZPDC-proteins
- Provides illustrations of the association of ZPDC-proteins, the genes that encode the proteins, and examples of mutations within the ZP area that reason diseases
- Speculates as to the evolution of the ZP area and capability therapeutics for ailments stemming from ZP area mutations
- Addresses mammalian and non-mammalian systems
Read or Download A Guide to Zona Pellucida Domain Proteins (Wiley Series in Protein and Peptide Science) PDF
Similar analytic chemistry books
Reports of Environmental infection and Toxicology makes an attempt to supply concise, serious studies of well timed advances, philosophy and important parts of entire or wanted undertaking within the overall box of xenobiotics, in any section of our surroundings, in addition to toxicological implications.
This quantity is a part of a continuous Electroanalytical Chemistry sequence designed to supply authoritative stories on fresh advancements and functions of well-established recommendations within the box of electroanalytical chemistry. Electroanalytical suggestions are utilized in such diversified parts as electro-organic synthesis, gasoline phone stories, and radical ion formation.
Distillation: gear and Processes—winner of the 2015 PROSE Award in Chemistry & Physics from the organization of yank Publishers—is a unmarried resource of authoritative details on all facets of the idea and perform of contemporary distillation, appropriate for complicated scholars and pros operating in a laboratory, commercial vegetation, or a managerial potential.
Systematic fabrics research makes a speciality of the wide variety of instrumental tools that brings new methods to fabrics analysts to yield the specified information regarding a given fabric. This ebook explores the explicit tools that in brief define the theories of operation. equipped into ten chapters, this quantity begins with an outline of the analytical equipment at the bases of specimen boundaries and data wanted, after which examines using stream charts encompassing some of the tools.
- Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology Volume 232
- Molecular Excitation Dynamics and Relaxation: Quantum Theory and Spectroscopy
- Polyfluorinated Chemicals and Transformation Products (The Handbook of Environmental Chemistry)
- Sonochemistry:New Opportunities for Green Chemistry
- The HPLC-MS Handbook for Practioners
Additional info for A Guide to Zona Pellucida Domain Proteins (Wiley Series in Protein and Peptide Science)
A Guide to Zona Pellucida Domain Proteins (Wiley Series in Protein and Peptide Science) by Eveline S. Litscher,Paul M. Wassarman
Categories: Analytic Chemistry