By Peter L. Myers
- a comparability versions of therapy readiness
- research of ways consumer tradition suits remedy tradition
- local American patron reaction to trendy therapy modalities
- learn on present charges of drug use between racial/ethnic teams at faculties
- examine into injecting drug use behaviors
- difficulties of therapy underutilization by way of Latinos/Latinas
- and lots more and plenty extra!
21st Century examine on medications and Ethnicity: reviews Supported via the nationwide Institute on Drug Abuse is a important source for human carrier staff, psychologists, social staff, addictions researchers, educators, running shoes, remedy group of workers, and graduate scholars in counseling, social paintings, healthiness, and addictions.
Read or Download 21st Century Research on Drugs and Ethnicity: Studies Supported by the National Institute on Drug Abuse PDF
Similar recovery books
Smooth drugs presents extra support than ever sooner than for individuals struggling with serious or persistent ache. in recent times, the promoting, prescription, and use of opioid painkillers has skyrocketed. whereas supplying much-needed reduction to hundreds of thousands, those narcotics have additionally develop into the main problematical prescription medicines within the nation, came upon on the middle of ancient numbers of habit and abuse situations, clinical emergencies, and crime waves.
Lines the heritage of using hallucinogenic medications and discusses the mental and actual results of LSD, marijuana, mescaline, and different drugs.
Little adjustments could make a tremendous, difference! In The Little e-book of huge switch, psychologist Amy Johnson indicates you ways to rewire your mind and triumph over your undesirable habits—once and for all. it doesn't matter what your undesirable behavior is, you've got the ability to alter it. Drawing on a robust blend of neuroscience and spirituality, this booklet will exhibit you that you're not your conduct.
Habit: Psychology and remedy brings jointly prime psychologists to supply a accomplished assessment of the psychology of addictions and their therapy throughout specialities and kinds of providers. Emphasises using a number of techniques together with CBT, psychodynamic and systemic and relatives remedies, and attention of the broader photo of addictions in addition to the theories, provides a transparent review of the applying of those types displays the very most up-to-date advancements within the function performed through mental views and interventions within the restoration schedule for challenge drug and alcohol clients
- The Way of Our People: Weekly Inspiration for American Indians in Recovery from Alcoholism
- Family Interventions in Substance Abuse: Current Best Practices
- Social Science of the Syringe: A Sociology of Injecting Drug Use (Routledge Studies in the Sociology of Health and Illness)
- Understanding Military Workforce Productivity: Effects of Substance Abuse, Health, and Mental Health
- Dying to Diet
Additional resources for 21st Century Research on Drugs and Ethnicity: Studies Supported by the National Institute on Drug Abuse
21st Century Research on Drugs and Ethnicity: Studies Supported by the National Institute on Drug Abuse by Peter L. Myers